Sunday, March 9, 2014

Diabetes : How to prevent surgical amputation

Diabetes: How to prevent surgical amputation 

One of most common diabetes complications is nerve damage . Numbness in the feet
due to diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage) can make people less aware of injuries. Might  
fail to heal, which can lead to serious infections and difficult to treat. When foot ulcers occur, immediate care is necessary. A non-healing wound may cause severe damage to tissues and bone may require surgical amputation of a toe, foot or part of a leg.

Foot ulcer prevention

Preventing  diabetes complication  and   proper diabetes management may include healthy
diet, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring and  taking herbal food supplement as natural
treatment for diabetes, together with  prescribed medicine.

Proper foot care include the following:

•Inspect your feet daily. Check your feet  for blisters, cuts, cracks, sores, or swelling.
 use mirror on the floor, or ask someone to help you.

•Wash your feet daily.  Wash your feet in lukewarm water once a day. Dry them gently, 
especially between the toes.

•Trim your toenails carefully.  Ask for assistance from a caregiver if you are unable to trim    your nails yourself.

•Don't go barefoot. To prevent injury to your feet, don't go barefoot, even around the house.

•Don't smoke. Smoking impairs circulation and reduces the amount of oxygen in the blood,  circulatory problems can result a more severe wounds and poor healing. 

•Control your sugar intake. Be super-vigilant on your sugar intake, one  to two hour interval in  taking sweet food from all source  is necessary.

•Water, water, more water. Take 2 glass of water every hour.

5 comments:

  1. Are you going through DIABETES DISEASE? Akanni herbal clinic is the solution to your problem and I am a testimony to his great work. my daughter suffered DIABETES INFECTION for a very long time until 1 months ago when I read about ORIANE recommendation online on how he cured someone who went through the same problem. I contacted him and he advice and guild me with all the necessary procedure,he prepare the medicine and sent me the medicine and after taking the medication for a month the DIABETES pains where gone and I became healed /cured, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I was free from DIABETES. You too can be free, reach him through: contact no WhatsApp number +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been cured through Dr Utu African Traditional roots and herbs.
    Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ⌚ in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally. Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life. African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr Utu and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    CALLING +2347032718477
    WHATSAPP LINE +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Genital Herpes for 2 years now and I succeeded in getting rid of it with Herbal medicine, it is natural and fast in curing diseases. To me it is reliable safe and really active. There is no diseases that Herbs don’t have cure to. I was cured from Genital Herpes with Herbal medicine through Dr salisu Herbal Cure. I came across his good work testimony on You-tube I copied his email address and emailed him I first taught it was a scam not until he sent his Herbal medicine to my country united states.... Email: doctorsalisu143@gmail.com or add him on WhatsApp/Call; +2349028391813

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete